May 06, 2010

Candy's story with Cosmo - We need a home for this sweet dog, Cosmo is really a special dog to me

Candy's story:
It's a long drawn out story but here it goes. Me, my boyfriend and his little girl are are taking the next step and are moving in together. Here's my saga….about 5 years ago I ended a long term relationship with my fiance and my dog of 15 years died. Being sad and lonely ( and basically not thinking of ever wanting to have a relationship again), I went to the Humane Society and looked to adopt a dog that needed love (my love of course1), and found Cosmo (picture here). Cosmo was VERY loving, cute, already housebroken, and knew a few commands (sit, paw, etc…). Took Cosmo home and we started our life together (perfect story right?) well the one thing they neglected to tell me was Cosmo didn't dig other animals ( AT ALL!)), well I didn't care cause she was the only one for me, I didn't have any other pets so what!! (till now!). My boyfriend has 3 dogs and 2 cats. Cosmo hates them all. We have tried everything to have them get along, fact is she just don't like them. So I am looking for someone who has some extra love or needs some extra love, to give Cosmo a good home. There's a lot more to the story and if you are really interested in Cosmo I'll tell you….but if your not…don't ask for details cause it's breaking my heart to have to do this. Thanks for listening!!

Please call (954) 260-4304 so I can introduce you to Candy and Cosmo. Monika