January 07, 2012

Doggy bath in Peanut's private dog boarding

Hi my name is Cody and I will tell you how we all get a bath today. The two wiener behind me are pretending that nothing happened.  I been a regular guest in Peanut's home since last year. Since my cousins needed a doggy hotel in the same time of my mom's travel, we all landed in Peanut's home with my buddies Ozzy and Eddy.
This morning when Peanut's mom watered the flowers, my cousine Eddy was a silly dog and started to play with the water.






Here is a video below of Eddy being a silly dog:



Because of Eddy, we all ended up having a dog bath in the bath tub with doggy shampoo. Now we are drying ourself outside:

Peanut's mom said that we are adorable, and we love to snuggle with her. 

www.friendsofpeanut.com - Private Dog Boarding in West Palm Beach